Stylish apartments in the heart of Johns Island.
Welcome home to Crowne at Live Oak Square Apartments! Our community is just a short drive away from Charleston’s best in fine dining and entertainment. We offer elevator access to each of our expansive one, two and three bedroom floor plans. Our interiors include wood-style flooring, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. We invite you to enjoy some of Crowne at Live Oak Square’s amazing amenities! Take a swim in our resort-style pool, work out at our interactive health and athletic center or enjoy our scenic views and hiking trails.
Interactive Health & Athletic Center
Crowne at Live Oak Square's modern fitness center is fully stocked with the latest equipment to keep you fit.
Saltwater Pool with Sundeck & Swimming Lane
Enjoy a refreshing swim after a long day or just hang out by Crowne at Live Oak Square's pool with your friends.
- Media Lounge
- Elevator Access
- Upscale Wood Style Flooring
- Contemporary Espresso Cabinets
- Fireplaces In Select Units
- 9ft Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops & Tile Backsplashes In kitchens
- Garden Tubs
- Crown Molding
- Hiking Trails & Scenic Views
- Brushed Nickel Accents & Designer Lighting
- Oversized Walk In Closets
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Crowne Professional Management
- Walk In Showers In Select Units
- Pet friendly
- Pet spa & grooming station
- Car Charging Stations
- Smoke Free
- One Gig Internet Service Available
How far away is:
- Wild Olive Restaurant — About a 2 minute drive.
- Fat Hen Café — About a 2 minute drive.
- John’s Island Park — About a 5 minute drive.
- Anytime Fitness — About a 5 minute drive.
- Angel Oak Park — About a 6 minute drive.
- Trophy Lakes — About a 3 minute drive.
- Downtown Charleston — About a 20 minute drive.
- Kiawah Island — About a 30 minute drive.
- Seabrook Island — About a 25 minute drive.
- Folly Beach — About a 25 minute drive.
Other Crowne Locations
- Crowne at Old Carolina — website
Visit Our Office
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 10: 00 AM - 5:00 PM